Forest Lake YMCA
One-time waiver of any enrollment fee. If you are interested in a membership please call Angela at 651-747-0802.
Forest Lake residents will receive 6 guest passes per household each calendar year. Guest passes will provide full access to the YMCA facility; however, participation in fee based classes will be at the non-member rate. The pass will cover all members of the family, with access to all basic services of the facility. To sign up for the 6 yearly guest passes, stop at the Member Service desk and complete a resident application. Photo ID and proof of residency will be required for everyone 16 years of age and older. Passes are tracked electronically and are not transferable.
Gymnasium & Splash Pad Community Usage
Forest Lake residents will have access to the Gymnasium and Splash pad during specific hours each day. See schedule below for a listing of hours.Gym Rules
- Must bring own ball or equipment
- Must have gym appropriate shoes
- Will not have access to locker rooms or other parts of the facility
- Come during specified schedule times for community use that change seasonally.
- Does not have exclusive rights to the gymnasium and will share the space with YMCA members.
Splash Pad Rules
- Will not have access to locker rooms or other areas of the YMCA
- Must bring your own towels
- YMCA members always have access to the splash pad.
Community Room Usage
The City and residents may use the multipurpose and kitchen space free of charge for programs/activities that do not compete with YMCA programs or activities. For Room reservations please contact April Stewart at 651-747-0803 or April.Stewart@ymcamn.org
- Hours for Forest Lake residents are not to exceed a maximum of twenty hours per week with at least 5 hours on Sundays. After the 20 contracted hours Forest Lake residents can rent for room for an additional fee.
- Must call to reserve the space and have confirmation by a YMCA employee of the reservation at least 24 hours prior to use.
- Summer hours will be limited around YMCA summer programming for youth that is offered to families in the community.
- Must bring own supplies
- Must clean up after activity including washing dishes and wiping down kitchen if used
- Will not have access to any other areas of the YMCA facility.
Splash Pad and Gymnasium Hours (Sept 6 - June 11, 2017)
|Sept 6, 2016 to June 11, 2017||Sunday||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday|
|Gymnasium||9 am - 1 pm||1 pm - 4 pm||6 am - 9 am
6 pm - 9 pm
|1 pm - 4 pm||3 pm - 6 pm||5 pm - 9 pm|