Forest Lake YMCA
Forest Lake Resident Passes
The partnership between the YMCA and the City of Forest Lake includes 6 resident passes per household each calendar year. Passes will provide the same access to the YMCA facility that members enjoy; however, participation in fee based classes will be at the non-member rate. The passes will cover all members of the family in the household. As with members, some age-related restrictions apply to certain activities. Forest Lake residents will also receive seasonal access to the gymnasium and splash pad during designated hours, shown below.
Visit the website or call the Y for more details. To sign up for the 6 yearly guest passes, stop at the Member Service desk and complete a resident application. Photo ID and proof of residency will be required for everyone 16 years of age and older. Passes are tracked electronically and are not transferable.
Please visit https://www.ymcanorth.org/updates before visiting, to familiarize yourself with schedules and safety guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please bring own ball or equipment and activity-appropriate non marking shoes.
- Residents accessing the gymnasium during designated hours have access to bathrooms but not locker rooms or other parts of the facility
- Schedules will change seasonally and occasional additional adjustments may be necessary. Monitor here for updates.
- Does not have exclusive rights to the gymnasium and will share the space with YMCA members.
YMCA Splash Pad is open for season from June 1 – Labor Day.
Summer 2021 Resident Hours*
*Hours are subject to change. Please check back here before visits to confirm hours.
One-time waiver of any enrollment fee. If you are interested in a membership please call Chad Marker at 651-747-0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Room Usage
The City and residents may use the multipurpose and kitchen space free of charge for programs and activities that do not compete with YMCA programs or activities. If you are interested in reserving the community room, please contact Lauren Schleicher at at 651-747-0819 or email@example.com.
- Hours for Forest Lake residents are not to exceed a maximum of twenty hours per week with at least 5 hours on Sundays. After the 20 contracted hours Forest Lake residents can rent for room for an additional fee.
- Must call to reserve the space and have confirmation by a YMCA employee of the reservation at least 24 hours prior to use.
- Summer hours will be limited around YMCA summer programming for youth that is offered to families in the community.
- Must bring own supplies
- Must clean up after activity including washing dishes and wiping down kitchen if used
- Will not have access to any other areas of the YMCA facility.
- One week or more advance notice preferred for all reservation requests. Must receive reservation from Y team member and return reservation agreement documents two business days prior to reservation.