There will be a City Council Public Hearing on February 22, 2021 for the following items regarding alleged Liquor and Tobacco Licensee 2020 Compliance Check Violations. The Licensees are:
- Comes Investments Inc dba Pizza Hut – 2020 Liquor
- D and D of MN dba Famous Daves – 2020 Liquor
- American Legion 225 – 2020 Liquor
- DB Liquor LLC dba Liquor Works – 2020 liquor
- DB Liquor LLC dba Liquor Works – 2020 Tobacco
- Holiday Station Store #311 – 2020 Tobacco
- Hwy. 61 Stop and Go – 2020 Tobacco
Check the City’s meeting website ( City of Forest Lake Website ) prior to the meeting for instructions on attending or participating through the internet.
You may also click on this link to register for the Zoom webinar: Public Hearing February 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. - REGISTRATION LINK
Members of the public who want to provide testimony in person may do so at the City Center at the appointed time. Written public comments need to be emailed to email@example.com by noon on February 17, 2021.