The Local Board of Appeals and Equalization Meeting will be held on Monday, April 11, 2022 beginning at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Community Room - 2nd Level of the Forest Lake City Center. Masks are not required but are highly encouraged as is social distancing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please arrive on time - the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Please bring your property tax statement
- Please be prepared to wait in line to speak with a County Assessor
- There will be someone at the door to direct you where to sit when it is your turn
- You will be seen individually by a County Assessor and Councilmember
Please understand that your issue may not be resolved at this meeting as the County Assessors will need to look up the information you provide, research comparable properties, and review market analyses and appraisals. For more information on understanding your property value, please use the link --> Washington County (minnesotaassessors.com) and watch the video provided. If you have questions, please contact the Washington County Assessors Office at 651-275-7515.
You can also find additional information at the Washington County Assessor's Website and click on the links provided. The website is: Washington County Assessor's Website